A Word from Your Webmaster

Hello, I am sorry to say that I still am unable to focus on writing the proper tributes that need to grace the walls of this blog. After 177 posts I am burned out. I have all the notes for my tribute to Eddie Bracken just sitting in my notebook but each time I sit down in front of the screen I draw nothing but a blank. It will happen eventually though. I promise you that. In addition to Eddie Bracken this blog will also feature tributes to many other fabulous artists including Jack Warden, Frank Nelson, Raymond Burr, Lee Bergere, Jerry Orbach, Ava Gardner, Irene Dunne, Kate Reid and Eartha Kitt. On November 7, 2009 I will post a small tribute marking the 5th anniversary of the passing of the great Howard Keel. I promise you that I will not let that anniversary pass without acknowledging it. So until then I ask that you please be patient with me and my daffy brain. Remember this Saturday, November 7, 2009....a small tribute to Howard Keel in recognition of the 5th anniversary of his passing. Thank you all very very much and good night! -Z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Cast of "Make Room for Daddy" / "The Danny Thomas Show" (583)

Doris Packer (May 30, 1904 - March 31, 1979)