A Word from Your Webmaster

Hello, This is just a small note to keep you updated. Last month I was blogging regularly until September 15th. At that point I promised to blog once a week and I didn't keep that promise. I know I have brought you 13 tributes this month and I plan on having a few done in the days to come but I can't make any guarantees. November 7th will be five years since Howard Keel passed away and I will certainly recognize that. I also want to post a tribute to Eddie Bracken but the plain truth is that I haven't been able to concentrate. 177 posts really take a lot out of a person...and at this point I am simply burned out. I'm sorry to say that but it is the truth. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to pay tribute to these late great performers but I can not do it right now at least not on a daily or weekly basis. I hope you'll continue to visit this blog and revisit some of the greatest entertainers this world has ever known. Most Sincerely, -Z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Cast of "Make Room for Daddy" / "The Danny Thomas Show" (583)

Doris Packer (May 30, 1904 - March 31, 1979)