A Word from Your Webmaster

At the moment I have no one to post a special tribute to so I am going to take this opportunity to share a few feelings. I believe that a blog like mine was long over due. Everywhere I looked for years there were websites and blogs dedicated to a few special people that we've lost but not all of them and not always for all the right reasons. In all the tributes I've ever read about Lucille Ball her radio days were always glanced over. She was so talented on radio that I think that body of work needed to be discussed. Character actors like Burt Mustin, Ruth McDevitt, Elizabeth Patterson, Kathryn Card and Mary Jane Croft needed a proper salute. It is my great hope that everyone who reads my posts enjoys them. I love all these people and I love remembering them. It is a shame that all these miracles have left us...but thanks to the magic of their body of work they will never be gone completely. Wonders like Donna Reed, Henry Fonda, Barbara Bel Geddes and Jim Davis all deserve the best tributes in the world. So in closing, I'll keep writing as long as you keep reading. Thank you all for your support, God Bless and Be Healthy! Most Sincerely, Zachariah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Cast of "Make Room for Daddy" / "The Danny Thomas Show" (583)

Doris Packer (May 30, 1904 - March 31, 1979)